- ponedeljek, 05. October 2020
Dear readers, Welcome to the DanubePeerChains Press release!
In this edition of the Press release you will find general information about the project DanubePeerChains in order to introduce the mentioned project to the public, and to inform public about the main objective of the project.
DanubePeerChains is a project implemented under the INTERREG Danube Transnational Programme, within programme priority 1, and within programme priority specific objective SO 1.2 Increase competences for business and social innovation.
DanubePeerChains addresses the European strategy for the Danube Region EUSDR mainly with reference to Priority Areas 8 and 9.
- The project partners recognized challenges caused by digital transformation in the industry and related changes in business models and value chains have tremendous impact on the Danube region countries, particularly on the regional labour markets and the development of human resource qualifications. While in the advanced Danube countries a lack of digital competences threatens innovative SMEs and start-ups by limiting their chances for scale-up and internationalisation, in less developed countries the need for catching up in digital qualification of work force and their employing companies is urgent and crucial for economic development.
- The main objective of the project DanubePeerChains, therefore, is to empower Labour market Support Organizations (LSO) and Business Support Organizations (BSO) together with their target groups and further local high-potentials (entrepreneurs, SME employees, digitalisation specialists) in a joint capacity building and training approach to upskill to high-qualified jobs in the Danube region and to gain sustainable recognition as PEER-level collaboration partners in innovative transnational value chains.
Involving 14 project partners and 5 associated strategic partners from Danube Region countries, will generate significant changes throughout the entire Region in order to improve Innovative and socially responsible Danube region.
Lead and dates:
- Lead partner: Business Upper Austria
- Start date: 01-07-2020
- End date: 31-12-2022
Budget in Euro:
- Overall: 1,784,455.00 EUR
- ERDF Contribution: 1,368,054.50 EUR
- IPA Contribution: 416,400.50 EUR
Register and Join:
DanubePeerChains is a project implemented under the INTERREG Danube Transnational Programme co-financed by European Union funds.
- sreda, 09. September 2020
Prva generacija vajencev je končala svoje izobraževanje.
Poglejte si, kaj o preteklih letih šolanja menijo mizarji in oblikovalci kovin-orodjarji.
- ponedeljek, 11. May 2020
V petek, 8. 5. 2020, se je odvijalo že 7. državno tekmovanje dijaških podjetij, ki poteka pod okriljem Zavoda za spodbujanje podjetnosti mladih. V programu sicer po svetu sodeluje na milijone mladih, v Sloveniji pa poteka pod licenco Junior Achievement. Letos je v programu sodelovalo rekordno število dijaških podjetij.
Izjemoma je tokrat tekmovanje potekalo preko spleta, bilo pa je zelo zanimivo. Šolski center Škofja Loka je zelo uspešno zastopalo kar 10 dijaških podjetij. Srednjo šolo za strojništvo so zastopala dijaška podjetja Recolor, Sloboni, Protecar in Sesalko, Srednjo šolo za lesarstvo pa Wood'n Wire, Wireles, Lamp'ca, Ekolant, Xylo in Soaker.